Last year, actor-producer Bandla Ganesh revealed excitedly that his favorite hero Pawan Kalyan had given him the nod to act under his banner. However, there has been no formal update on this much-talked-about project till date.
Meanwhile, there have been numerous speculations for the last few days that Ravi Teja’s Khiladi director Ramesh Varma and Bandla Ganesh together met Pawan and narrated a story. The rumors further had it that the project will be going on floors in the second half of this year.
However, Bandla Ganesh has put an end to these viral speculations. He clarified that the director for his film with Pawan Kalyan has not been finalized yet and that he will be making an official announcement once the project materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?