It’s been nearly 7 years since actor-producer bandla Ganesh was last seen as an actor. It’s well known that Ganesh will be making his acting comeback with Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited film, Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Today, Bandla Ganesh has commenced shooting for his part in SSMB26 at Annapurna Studios. Apparently, Ganesh’s role will be packed with full-on entertainment. Furthermore, Ganesh is said to be paid a cool Rs 5 lakhs per day on his comeback. In the past, Ganesh had shared screen space with Mahesh Babu in Businessman.
Anil Ravipudi is directing Sarileru Neekevvaru. Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju are jointly producing the movie along with Mahesh Babu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today