Going by the trailer, the film promises to be a faithful remake of the original. Featuring an ensemble cast of Aarya, Bobby Simha, Rana, Sri Divya, Parvathy Menon, Samantha, Prakash Raj and Raai Lakshmi in prominent roles, the film explores the lives of three Tamil cousins living in Bangalore.
Directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, the film has been produced by the leading production house PVP Cinema.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles