Akkineni Nagarjuna’s recent release, Bangarraju, is doing well at the ticket windows across the globe. Directed by Kalyan Krishna Kurasala, the family drama has been gaining a good response from audiences everywhere.
According to the PR, the movie has collected a grand Rs.53 crores gross worldwide in just 3 days. The festival season became a boon to the movie.
Naga Chaitanya, Krithi Shetty and Ramya Krishnan are the other leading actors in this fantasy drama produced by Annapurna Studios and Zee Studios.
The real test for Bangarraju will begin today. If the movie continues minting good money, it will be the real Sankranthi winner for sure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2
- Tentative release plan for Ram Charan’s RC15
- Mahesh Babu would never dare do this- Deets inside
- Upset brother-in-law of Salman walks out of his film?
- Two top heroines sulking after Bhool Bhulayya 2 success
- Pawan Kalyan, Renu Desai attend Akira’s graduation ceremony