Well, the Summer is ending and Tollywood delivered few hits and few flops too.
Bidding good bye to the Summer, four small films are making their way tomorrow at the box office. They are Main Ne Pyaar Kiya, Nenu Naa Friends, Oohalu Gusagusal Lade, Shivkeshav and Indrudu.
Among these four movies, Oohalu Gusagusalade is having a good pre-release talk. The reason for this postive wave is the movie is a product from Eega maker Sai Korrapati.
Movies, small or big is not a big deal, at the end of the day, a feel good movie satifies the maker. Anyways how Oohalu Gusagusalade will work at box office will be revealed tomorrow.
Coming to the other movie, Tamil hero Vishal is coming with Indrudu. Its been a while that Vishal tasted success in Tollywood. Though he is coming with out of the box movies, somewhere he is lacking behind to deliver a hit.
Maine Pyaar Kiya has Isha Talwar of Gunde Jaari Gallanthayinde fame and Pradeep. The first look, trailer looked impressive and probably the target audience are multiples ones.
All in all, it is a battle of small films, from our side we wish all the movies will get a positive response from audience.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors