Star director Surender Reddy will soon kick-start Akhil Akkineni’s spy thriller, Agent. Suri will also be joining forces with Pawan Kalyan for a high budget action entertainer and the project had its formal announcement last year. And here’s an exciting buzz on the star director’s line-up.
According to the latest buzz in film circles, Surender Reddy may rope in the young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej for his next project. Apparently, there will be a decent break between Agent and Pawan Kalyan’s film and Suri is rumored to be planning to do a quick project. However, we will have to wait until an official word is out regarding the Suri-Vaishnav Tej film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?