Star director Surender Reddy will soon kick-start Akhil Akkineni’s spy thriller, Agent. Suri will also be joining forces with Pawan Kalyan for a high budget action entertainer and the project had its formal announcement last year. And here’s an exciting buzz on the star director’s line-up.
According to the latest buzz in film circles, Surender Reddy may rope in the young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej for his next project. Apparently, there will be a decent break between Agent and Pawan Kalyan’s film and Suri is rumored to be planning to do a quick project. However, we will have to wait until an official word is out regarding the Suri-Vaishnav Tej film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?