Producer Bellamkonda Suresh is bringing the Tamil film Kumki to Andhra Pradesh and the movie has been titled ‘Gajaraju’ in Telugu. The film is being directed by Prabhu Solomon and Sivaji Ganeshan’s grandson Vikram Prabhu is the hero of this movie.
Lakshmi Menon is the heroine in this movie and N Lingusamy is the producer. The movie has been shot extensively in the forests of South India and the movie’s story revolves around an elephant named Kumki and its trainer. Imam has composed the music for this film.
The audio of the movie will be released on December 8th and the film will hit the screens on December 14th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa teaser breaks Kannada records!
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020