Producer Bellamkonda Suresh is bringing the Tamil film Kumki to Andhra Pradesh and the movie has been titled ‘Gajaraju’ in Telugu. The film is being directed by Prabhu Solomon and Sivaji Ganeshan’s grandson Vikram Prabhu is the hero of this movie.
Lakshmi Menon is the heroine in this movie and N Lingusamy is the producer. The movie has been shot extensively in the forests of South India and the movie’s story revolves around an elephant named Kumki and its trainer. Imam has composed the music for this film.
The audio of the movie will be released on December 8th and the film will hit the screens on December 14th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU