It is a known fact that Bellamkond Ganesh, the youngest son of producer Bellamkonda Suresh started his first film which hit a roadblock and was stopped.
So, not losing hope, Bellamkonda Ganesh has moved forward to his second film now. A new director named Lakshman is helming this film as per the news.
The makers have now titled the film Swatimuthyam which is also the name of Kamal Haasan’s yesteryear classic. The poster showcased Ganesh in a simple yet endearing manner.
The shooting is halfway through and Mahati Swara Sagar is composing the music. Soorya Devara Naga Vamsi will be producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength