Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and his father Bellamkonda Suresh are thrilled with the much-needed hit of Sai’s latest film, Rakshasudu. Buoyed by the success, Suresh is now set to launch his younger son Bellamkonda Sai Ganesh as a hero.
As per the latest reports, Sai Ganesh’s debut film will be directed by Pavan Sadineni of Prema Ishq Kadhal and Savithri fame. However, unlike his elder brother, Ganesh will be debuting with a love story instead of an action-packed mass entertainer.
This as-yet-untitled film will be made official soon and the project may go on floors from Dasara. Bellamkonda Suresh will be bankrolling the film in association with Hushaaru producer Bekkem Venu Gopal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next