Actor Bellamkonda Sreenivas hasn’t quite had an easy ride in T-town. While constantly facing criticism for his acting skills, he has had to battle a series of failures at the box office. After two years, he finally has had a crtical and commercially appreciated film in the form of Rakshasudu.
Now, there’s a new update from his end. His father, producer Bellamkonda Suresh announced on Monday evening that his son will be launched in Bollywood soon. While he didn’t reveal any details, he did mention that he is quite happy with the success his son saw with his seventh film, a pattern common to several Telugu heroes.
Interestingly, Sreenivas’ films fare very well in terms of dubbing rights for Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role