It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for an action entertainer ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release the film on the 5th of November.
A special audio launch will be held on the 17th of October in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is nearing completion and milky beauty Tamannaah and Rashi Kanna are paired opposite Ravi Teja in this much awaited film.
Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon