It is already known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for an action entertainer ‘Bengal Tiger’. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release the film on the 5th of November.
A special audio launch will be held on the 17th of October in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is nearing completion and milky beauty Tamannaah and Rashi Kanna are paired opposite Ravi Teja in this much awaited film.
Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical