Soon after completing Kick 2, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is busy in shooting for his next flick Bengal Tiger. Directed by Sampath Nandi of Rachcha fame, this movie is touted to be an out and out action entertainer. The unit has already wrapped up a couple of hectic schedules. Glamour dolls Tamannah and Rashi Khanna are playing the female leads in this flick.
As of now, the third schedule has started in the Ramoji Film City and the shooting will go on till mid June. It is also heard that star comedian Brahmanandam will join the sets and major scenes of his portion in this flick will be shot in this schedule. Young actor Harshavardhan Rane and Bollywood actor Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this flick. K.K Radha Mohan is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela