Surya will soon be romancing Anushka and Amala Paul in a new movie. The director is going to be Hari and the story is said to be a police department drama. Anushka and Amala Paul have previously worked together for a film with Vikram.
Surya is riding high on the success of ‘7th Sense’, which has been getting very good collections in Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh. More details about this new project would be announced soon.
Amala Paul meanwhile, is eagerly awaiting the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Bezawada.
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage