Surya will soon be romancing Anushka and Amala Paul in a new movie. The director is going to be Hari and the story is said to be a police department drama. Anushka and Amala Paul have previously worked together for a film with Vikram.
Surya is riding high on the success of ‘7th Sense’, which has been getting very good collections in Tamil Nadu as well as Andhra Pradesh. More details about this new project would be announced soon.
Amala Paul meanwhile, is eagerly awaiting the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Bezawada.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film