Anushka’s latest horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, is continuing its dream run at the box-offices in India and overseas. While the film is all set to break even in the next few days in India, it is racing towards the one million dollar milestone in the US despite the huge competition from Padmaavat.
Until the latest updates, Bhaagamathie collected close to $125K until 10 pm on Sunday and is all set to take its first weekend total to over $700K in the US. The film will eventually break into the one million dollar club in the coming week. Anushka’s star power and the positive word of mouth are working wonders for the film.
Directed by Ashok, Bhaagamathie has been produced by UV Creations. Thaman’s riveting background score is one of the major highlights in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend