Popular comedian Srinivasa Reddy is making his debut as a director and producer with a comedy entertainer, titled Bhagyanagara Veedullo Gammathu, under his Flying Colors banner. He is also playing the main lead in the movie.
The latest update is that Bhagyanagara Veedullo Gammathu has completed its censor formalities earlier today. The CBFC has issued a UA certificate for the movie. The film is now geared up for its release on December 6. The film’s humor-filled trailer was unveiled recently to a positive response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home