‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has released across the world today. Despite the mixed reception at the Box Office and the heavy rains, the movie has managed to pull in decent crowds. The audio album of DSP, Nagarjuna’s good looks and Veerabhadram’s track record have managed to draw crowds despite the adverse weather conditions.
The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and the director is confident that mass crowds will enjoy the film over the weekend. The upcoming Diwali festival is also expected to help revenues to a certain extent.
Nagarjuna has produced this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manmadhudu 2’s satellite rights fetch a bomb
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar