‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ has released across the world today. Despite the mixed reception at the Box Office and the heavy rains, the movie has managed to pull in decent crowds. The audio album of DSP, Nagarjuna’s good looks and Veerabhadram’s track record have managed to draw crowds despite the adverse weather conditions.
The movie has been directed by Veerabhadram and the director is confident that mass crowds will enjoy the film over the weekend. The upcoming Diwali festival is also expected to help revenues to a certain extent.
Nagarjuna has produced this movie on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of this movie and Richa Gangopadhyay is the heroine.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years