Sudheer Babu has been eagerly awaiting the release of his latest crime comedy, Bhale Manchi Roju. The film’s box-office success is highly important for Sudheer, and looks like December 25th will be a ‘Bhale Manchi Roju’ indeed for the actor and the film’s team.
Last night, the film’s premiere show was held in Hyderabad and the audiences’ response has been unanimously positive. Audiences liked the way the young debutant director Sriram Adittya narrated an interesting story with proper twists and turns. Comedian Prudhvi once again enthralled the audiences to the hilt.
Also starring Wamiqa Gabbi, Saikumar and Venu etc, Bhale Manchi Roju has been produced by Vijay and Shashi under their 70mm Entertainments banner. The film will release big in cinemas worldwide in a few hours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Vishnu takes a solid step for MAA
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?