Finally, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s latest hit Bharat Ane Nenu has surpassed his 2015 social drama Srimanthudu’s lifetime collections in the US. On Saturday, the film breached the $2.89 million milestone, becoming Mahesh’s all-time highest US grosser.
Bharat Ane Nenu will eventually step into the $3 million club to become the only fourth Telugu movie to achieve the feat, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam. It remains to be seen whether BAN will reach the $3.5M mark and surpass Rangasthalam in its full run.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video