Finally, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s latest hit Bharat Ane Nenu has surpassed his 2015 social drama Srimanthudu’s lifetime collections in the US. On Saturday, the film breached the $2.89 million milestone, becoming Mahesh’s all-time highest US grosser.
Bharat Ane Nenu will eventually step into the $3 million club to become the only fourth Telugu movie to achieve the feat, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam. It remains to be seen whether BAN will reach the $3.5M mark and surpass Rangasthalam in its full run.
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next