Finally, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s latest hit Bharat Ane Nenu has surpassed his 2015 social drama Srimanthudu’s lifetime collections in the US. On Saturday, the film breached the $2.89 million milestone, becoming Mahesh’s all-time highest US grosser.
Bharat Ane Nenu will eventually step into the $3 million club to become the only fourth Telugu movie to achieve the feat, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam. It remains to be seen whether BAN will reach the $3.5M mark and surpass Rangasthalam in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film