Finally, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s latest hit Bharat Ane Nenu has surpassed his 2015 social drama Srimanthudu’s lifetime collections in the US. On Saturday, the film breached the $2.89 million milestone, becoming Mahesh’s all-time highest US grosser.
Bharat Ane Nenu will eventually step into the $3 million club to become the only fourth Telugu movie to achieve the feat, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam. It remains to be seen whether BAN will reach the $3.5M mark and surpass Rangasthalam in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages