Finally, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s latest hit Bharat Ane Nenu has surpassed his 2015 social drama Srimanthudu’s lifetime collections in the US. On Saturday, the film breached the $2.89 million milestone, becoming Mahesh’s all-time highest US grosser.
Bharat Ane Nenu will eventually step into the $3 million club to become the only fourth Telugu movie to achieve the feat, after Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam. It remains to be seen whether BAN will reach the $3.5M mark and surpass Rangasthalam in its full run.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”