Bharat Ane Nenu, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest collaboration with his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva, released on April 20 to unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike. The film has been setting several non-Baahubali 2 first weekend records in India and overseas.
Below is Bharat Ane Nenu’s first weekend area-wise collections breakdown (in Shares):
|Nizam||Rs 10.21 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs 5.5 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs 1.41 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs 5.57 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs 3.37 Crs|
|West||Rs 2.61 Crs|
|East||Rs 4.42 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 5.17 Crs|
|Total 3 days AP & TG||Rs 38.26 Cr|
Total AP & Telangana first weekend share – Rs 38.26 Crores
Bharat Ane Nenu has collected Rs 6 crores in Karnataka. Including the Rest of India and overseas collections, Bharat Ane Nenu’s first weekend share will be close to Rs 60 crores.
These numbers are quite huge and Bharat Ane Nenu will now eye the all-time third highest grossing Telugu film’s record, which is currently occupied by Rangasthalam.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief