Bharat Ane Nenu, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest collaboration with his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva, released on April 20 to unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike. The film has been setting several non-Baahubali 2 first weekend records in India and overseas.
Below is Bharat Ane Nenu’s first weekend area-wise collections breakdown (in Shares):
|Nizam||Rs 10.21 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs 5.5 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs 1.41 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs 5.57 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs 3.37 Crs|
|West||Rs 2.61 Crs|
|East||Rs 4.42 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 5.17 Crs|
|Total 3 days AP & TG||Rs 38.26 Cr|
Total AP & Telangana first weekend share – Rs 38.26 Crores
Bharat Ane Nenu has collected Rs 6 crores in Karnataka. Including the Rest of India and overseas collections, Bharat Ane Nenu’s first weekend share will be close to Rs 60 crores.
These numbers are quite huge and Bharat Ane Nenu will now eye the all-time third highest grossing Telugu film’s record, which is currently occupied by Rangasthalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day