The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated political thriller, Bharat Ane Nenu, are currently shooting a duet on Mahesh and the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani in Hyderabad. As per the latest updates, the Hyderabad schedule will be completed by tomorrow.
BAN’s team will then complete a minor patchwork before flying to Spain for the ultimate schedule in the third week of March. The entire shooting formalities will be completed by April first week. In Bharat Ane Nenu, Mahesh will be seen in the role of a Chief Minister. Needless to say, fans’ expectations are quite high on the Srimanthudu combo.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer for Bharat Ane Nenu. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the project under DVV Entertainments banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on April 20.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December