The success meet of Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu, which was supposed to be held on April 27, has been postponed. The event was to be held in Tirupati; however, the makers have now rescheduled the date and venue due to bad weather conditions.
The film has already become a huge blockbuster, and it is going to be the highest grossing film in Mahesh Babu’s career. Directed by Koratala Siva, the film had Mahesh Babu playing a CM, and it earned rave reviews from all quarters.
An official announcement about the new time and venue for the success meet will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?