The success meet of Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu, which was supposed to be held on April 27, has been postponed. The event was to be held in Tirupati; however, the makers have now rescheduled the date and venue due to bad weather conditions.
The film has already become a huge blockbuster, and it is going to be the highest grossing film in Mahesh Babu’s career. Directed by Koratala Siva, the film had Mahesh Babu playing a CM, and it earned rave reviews from all quarters.
An official announcement about the new time and venue for the success meet will be made soon.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy