The stage is set for a massive release of Bharath Ane Nenu on the 20th of this month. The expectation is huge and the trade is expecting some mind-boggling numbers at the box office.
The stakes of the film are also high as the pre-release business of the film has been done for over 95 crores. So the film has to hit the 100 crore mark at any cost to get into a profitable zone.
As Mahesh plays a chief minister in the film, there is a superb curiosity factor attached to the film. With the summer season also being an advantage, let’s hope that BAN opens huge and also creates many records at the box office.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin