The stage is set for a massive release of Bharath Ane Nenu on the 20th of this month. The expectation is huge and the trade is expecting some mind-boggling numbers at the box office.
The stakes of the film are also high as the pre-release business of the film has been done for over 95 crores. So the film has to hit the 100 crore mark at any cost to get into a profitable zone.
As Mahesh plays a chief minister in the film, there is a superb curiosity factor attached to the film. With the summer season also being an advantage, let’s hope that BAN opens huge and also creates many records at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?