Mahesh Babu is a happy man as his new film, Bharath Ane Nenu has been declared a huge hit at the box office. The film has entered its fourth week now and is still playing in many areas of both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 4.13 and 6.86 crores in the West and East Godavari districts of Andhra. Mahesh’s role as a CM has been appreciated a lot all over.
Koratala Shiva directed this film which has Kiara Advani as the female lead.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari