Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, had a fabulous first weekend at the box-office across the twin Telugu states and overseas. While the film has already broken even in the overseas market, it is all set to breach the break even mark with the Wednesday morning shows.
On its 4th day, Bheeshma firmly held its momentum and collected a decent share of Rs 1.87 crore in Andhra and Telangana. With this, the film’s total 4-day share amounts to a solid Rs 16.71 crore. The actual range of the Bheeshma’s success will be gauged based on its performance in the next couple of days.
Below are Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG shares:
|Nizam||Rs 6.64 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.55 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.13 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.32 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.97 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.05 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.51 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Total 4-day AP, TG share||Rs 16.71 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness