Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, had a fabulous first weekend at the box-office across the twin Telugu states and overseas. While the film has already broken even in the overseas market, it is all set to breach the break even mark with the Wednesday morning shows.
On its 4th day, Bheeshma firmly held its momentum and collected a decent share of Rs 1.87 crore in Andhra and Telangana. With this, the film’s total 4-day share amounts to a solid Rs 16.71 crore. The actual range of the Bheeshma’s success will be gauged based on its performance in the next couple of days.
Below are Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG shares:
|Nizam||Rs 6.64 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.55 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.13 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.32 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.97 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.05 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.51 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Total 4-day AP, TG share||Rs 16.71 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally