Nithiin and Rashmika’s super hit romantic entertainer, Bheeshma, had a fabulous first weekend at the box-office across the twin Telugu states and overseas. While the film has already broken even in the overseas market, it is all set to breach the break even mark with the Wednesday morning shows.
On its 4th day, Bheeshma firmly held its momentum and collected a decent share of Rs 1.87 crore in Andhra and Telangana. With this, the film’s total 4-day share amounts to a solid Rs 16.71 crore. The actual range of the Bheeshma’s success will be gauged based on its performance in the next couple of days.
Below are Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG shares:
|Nizam||Rs 6.64 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.55 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.13 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.32 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.97 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1.05 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.51 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.54 Cr|
|Total 4-day AP, TG share||Rs 16.71 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again