Nithiin is a happy man these days. His latest film, Bheeshma, has impressed audiences and is having a solid run at the box-office across the world. The film is all set to break even in almost all the centres it released, while it has already breached the break even mark in the US by grossing over $600K.
In the Krishna region, on Sunday, Bheeshma collected a solid Rs 36.92 lakh share, taking its 3-day first weekend share to Rs 1.08 crore. The film’s Krishna distribution rights were sold for Rs 1.30 crore, so the break even will happen today itself or with Tuesday morning shows.
This Venky Kudumula directorial has Rashmika Mandanna and it’s produced by Naga Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again