Ravi Kishan is a well-known artist in the Bhojpuri industry. He is all set to make his debut as a villain in Tollywood with the movie, ‘Race Gurram’. He is playing the role of a politician in the movie.
Ravi Kishan seems to have fallen in love with Tollywood. “Every artist is loved and respected here and I am enjoying my work here”, he said. Ravi Kishan is also quite upbeat about ‘Race Gurram’. “I have been waiting for a long time to kick start my career in Tollywood with a good film and ‘Race Gurram’ seemed to fit the bill perfectly. When I was offered the role, I hopped on board immediately”, he said.
This Bhojpuri actor will be dubbing for himself in this movie. “I took a week off to familiarise myself with Telugu”, he says. Welcome to Tollywood Ravi Kishan.
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend