Film star, Hindupur MLA and Chairman of Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute Nandamuri Balakrishna has wrapped up his Australian tour and has returned to Hyderabad. Rs 81.77 lakhs were raised in Balayya’s fundraiser for the Basavatarakam cancer hospital.
During his Aussie tour, Balayya announced that the foundation stone laying ceremony for Basavatarakam cancer hospital’s Amaravati extension will be held in Tullur on May 28. The inaugural event marks Balayya’s father and legendary actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary.
The Basavatarakam cancer hospital’s Tullur unit will be built in 15 acres of land allotted by the Andhra Pradesh government. The hospital’s construction will be completed within 2 years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?