Now, the latest developments indicate that Balayya is keen on taking his dream project, Aditya 999 (MAX) on sets soon after Boyapati’s film. Senior director Singeetham Srinivas Rao, who directed Aditya 369 will be directed the sequel too.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again