Yesterday, we had reported that Allu Arjun has left to a much-needed vacation in Paris. The star hero is yet to sign a film and there was news earlier that he might work with star director Vikram Kumar for an action entertainer.
The news going around reveals that Vikram Kumar has narrated a script to Bunny which will be made on a budget of whopping 100 crores. Bunny seems to have liked the idea and will take a call once he his back from his vacation.
Vikram Kumar recently gave Akhil his much-needed hit and let’s see whether this interesting project materializes or not.
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu