Yesterday, we had reported that Allu Arjun has left to a much-needed vacation in Paris. The star hero is yet to sign a film and there was news earlier that he might work with star director Vikram Kumar for an action entertainer.
The news going around reveals that Vikram Kumar has narrated a script to Bunny which will be made on a budget of whopping 100 crores. Bunny seems to have liked the idea and will take a call once he his back from his vacation.
Vikram Kumar recently gave Akhil his much-needed hit and let’s see whether this interesting project materializes or not.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?