Yesterday, we had reported that Allu Arjun has left to a much-needed vacation in Paris. The star hero is yet to sign a film and there was news earlier that he might work with star director Vikram Kumar for an action entertainer.
The news going around reveals that Vikram Kumar has narrated a script to Bunny which will be made on a budget of whopping 100 crores. Bunny seems to have liked the idea and will take a call once he his back from his vacation.
Vikram Kumar recently gave Akhil his much-needed hit and let’s see whether this interesting project materializes or not.
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju