Yesterday, we had reported that Allu Arjun has left to a much-needed vacation in Paris. The star hero is yet to sign a film and there was news earlier that he might work with star director Vikram Kumar for an action entertainer.
The news going around reveals that Vikram Kumar has narrated a script to Bunny which will be made on a budget of whopping 100 crores. Bunny seems to have liked the idea and will take a call once he his back from his vacation.
Vikram Kumar recently gave Akhil his much-needed hit and let’s see whether this interesting project materializes or not.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup