On his Tollywood comeback, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has signed three films back-to-back. While Vakeel Saab is nearing completion, his 27th film, under Krish’s direction, had wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules. For his 28th film, Pawan will be teaming up with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar and top production house Mythri Movie Makers.
But now, it looks like a big change in Pawan’s lineup is inevitable. And the reason is said to be the destruction of a massive Rs 1 crore worth set in the recent rains. Apparently, reconstruction of the set is not possible immediately and even shooting certain scenes involving hundreds of artistes is not feasible given the scary situation amid Coronavirus pandemic.
On the other hand, Pawan is in no mood to waste his dates. So he has decided to kick-start Harish Shankar’s film first and resume Krish’s film sometime next year. The Pawan-Harish Shankar film may go on floors from August or September, once normalcy is restored.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam