It’s official now. Akhil Sarthak, one of the hot favourites in the Bigg Boss house, is the first contestant to enter the Season 4’s grand finale. Amid tense moments, host Nagarjuna announced that Akhil is safe and that he has entered the finale even though it was almost certain already.
Nag then asked Akhil to choose one contestant who would give him the finale medal. As expected, Akhil choose his close friend who sacrificed his finale berth for Akhil. Later, Nag asked the contestants to break a stick and break the bond with one contestant who is blocking him or her in their journey towards the title.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?