This year’s Bigg Boss is underway with full flow and the house is bustling with activities. The show will go on for some time and will be watched by lakhs of customers.
Social media is abuzz with messages about the show on a regular basis but the general talk about the show is that audience is not that happy with the contestants this year.
If you observe closely, the contestants that are on the show are not that popular when compared to previous seasons. There are no star faces and also the glamor quotient is missing in the show big time.
But the makers feel they have got the best people as many top celebs were not interested to come on the show during this COVID situation. Whatever is the reason, the needed glamor and spice is missing from the contestant selection this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed