Gangavva, the 59-year-old YouTube sensation who stole audiences’ hearts with her stint in the Bigg Boss house, unfortunately quit the show last night due to poor health. Needless to say, Gangavva’s fans have been worried about her health.
But there’s nothing to worry, as Gangavva is absolutely fine and recovering. Gangavva’s team at My Village Show informed all the fans that she is under doctor’s supervision and that she has been advised a week’s rest. Well, fans will surely miss Gangavva’s presence in the Bigg Boss house, but she will be back soon with a new video on My Village Show.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan