The fourth season of Bigg Boss is on in full swing even though the contestants are not that popular when compared to the previous three seasons which were big hits with the audience.
We had already revealed that the makers are in due plans to create even bigger hype for the show in the days to come. On the other hand, we have come to know that the makers have scored a jackpot in terms of the budget of the show.
As the contestants are not that famous, the talk is that the makers have saved big money in terms of the remuneration as they brought the celebs onboard only by paying them peanuts.
There is not one celeb who has been paid a big amount is the news from sources close to the show. So, the main money of the makers has mostly gone for Nag’s fee and on building the sets.
As it is the pandemic situation, the makers planned things in a way the show will be made in a low budget and the returns will be big. So, they have cracked a jackpot of sorts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans