Bigg Boss is around the corner and will be starting on the 6th of September in a big way. So much is being said about the participants and there was talk that noted choreographer, Raghu Master will be joining the show as a contestant and the news was widespread as well.
We spoke to him directly and he revealed that reports about going to the Bigg Boss are completely false and there is no truth in it. However, Raghu master confirmed that he was offered the show but he chose not to go there for personal reasons.
Nagarjuna will host this show for the fourth season and for now, there is a solid buzz for the program that will be aired on Star Maa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood