Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4 kick-started last week and the first elimination will be announced by host Nagarjuna tonight. As per the latest buzz, Tamil filmmaker Surya Kiran is the first contestant to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house tonight. This episode was shot yesterday and it will be telecast today.
Given the fact that not many popular faces are present in the Bigg Boss house this time around, it is upon the show’s organizers to make things interesting. There will be a couple of wildcard entries and surprise eliminations in the days to come.
As of now, Gangavva is clearly the crowd favorite as she is being appreciated for her genuine nature. The wild-card entry round will be taking place in the next 2-3 weeks. This season will be going on for over 100 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success