Actor and producer, Akkineni Nagarjuna has taken a good initiative on the stage of the popular Television show Bigg Boss 5.
In the latest episode, the host has invited Rajya Sabha MP Santosh Kumar, who initiated the Green India Challenge.
The show makers have made Green India Challenge as part of the show and, during the conversation with MP Santosh, Nagarjuna has said he is also willing to adopt 1000 acres of reserved forest area as a part of the program.
Also. King Nagarjuna urged the Bigg Boss contestants, his fans and everyone to plant 3 saplings in the next 3 weeks.
Nagarjuna planted the sapling given by RS MP Santosh at the Big Boss House and promised to continue the spirit of Santosh Kumar on environment protection.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman