It is known that during Bigg Boss Telugu 4 grand finale, Megastar Chiranjeevi had promised aspiring actress Divi Vadthya a key role in his upcoming film, a remake of the Tamil hit Vedalam. Chiru went on to reveal that the film’s director Meher Ramesh had designed a powerful cop role for Divi.
Now, in a latest interview, Divi revealed that her film with Chiranjeevi will commence in 3 months and that she is eagerly waiting to share screen space with the Megastar himself. Divi further revealed that Tollywood filmmakers are offering her some exciting projects featuring prominent stars. The actress is currently basking in the success of her recently released dance number ‘Silaka Mukku Dana’.
Articles that might interest you:
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine