Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 second runner up, Sohel, has expressed his wish to make a film set in his hometowns Singareni and Karimnagar. Sohel made this statement during a felicitation ceremony at a hotel in Karimnagar.
Sohel always called himself a ‘Singareni Muddu Bidda’ (proud son of Singareni) during his stay in the Bigg Boss house. At the ceremony, he thanked all his fans and especially the people from Singareni and Karimnagar for voting for him. Sohel has signed a couple of movies in which he’ll play the main lead. While one film was announced recently, more details about his other project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack