Popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu’s 5th season is scheduled to go on air from September first week. The show’s organizers canned a new promo recently, and it will be aired on August 15th. Hero Nagarjuna will be returning as the show’s host for the third time in a row.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that all the Bigg Boss contestants will be quarantined at a star hotel on August 22nd. They will then be moved to the Bigg Boss house after the mandatory 14 day quarantine. All the contestants will be getting both the vaccine doses before they enter the house.
TV actresses Lahari, Navya Swamy, Uma, anchors Varshini, Siva, Lobo and Ravi, transgender Priyanka, actress Priya, choreographer Anee master, YouTube fame Shanmukh Jaswanth, Nikhil, VJ Sunny, RJ Kajal, Siri Hanmanth, Aata Sandeep’s wife Jyothi are rumoured to have been signed on to take part in the show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – This two fall in danger zone right away
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club