The curtain raiser episode of the popular reality game show Bigg Boss Telugu 5 will go live on air on September 5 at 6 PM. All the contestants are currently under home isolation. Meanwhile, here’s an interesting buzz that’s started doing the rounds.
Apparently, young Telugu playback singer Sreerama Chandra, who won the Indian Idol title in 2013, will also be taking part in Bigg Boss Telugu 5. Apart from singing, Sreerama Chandra had also tried acting and played lead roles in movies such as Sri Jagadguru Aadi Sankara and Prema Geema Jaantha Nai.
Anchor Ravi, Lobo, Kartheeka Deepam Umadevi, actress Lahari Shari, TV9 Pratyusha, Anee Master, Siri Hanumanth, Priyanka, actress Priya, Navya Swamy, 7 Arts Sarayu Suman, Shanmukh Jaswanth, VJ Sunny, RJ Kajal, folk singer Komali, anchor Varshini Sounderajan, Aata Sandeep wife Jyothi and choreographer Nataraj and Sreerama Chandra are said to be the final list of Bigg Boss Telugu 5 contestants.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record