Former model, film and TV actor Kaushal Manda took social media by storm when he was in the Bigg Boss house. He eventually won the Bigg Boss title and the prize money of Rs 50 lakhs, which he donated for the welfare of the people suffering from cancer.
Kaushal is now a big star and also has a strong fan base in the form of Kaushal Army. In a latest interview, Kaushal opened up about his future plans and revealed his wish to become a hero. “I stopped doing films after Mr Perfect. Now, I am on the lookout for lead roles so that I can prove my worth as an actor. I am open to strong negative roles too, like what Arvind Swamy did in Dhruva,” said Kaushal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life