Former model, film and TV actor Kaushal Manda took social media by storm when he was in the Bigg Boss house. He eventually won the Bigg Boss title and the prize money of Rs 50 lakhs, which he donated for the welfare of the people suffering from cancer.
Kaushal is now a big star and also has a strong fan base in the form of Kaushal Army. In a latest interview, Kaushal opened up about his future plans and revealed his wish to become a hero. “I stopped doing films after Mr Perfect. Now, I am on the lookout for lead roles so that I can prove my worth as an actor. I am open to strong negative roles too, like what Arvind Swamy did in Dhruva,” said Kaushal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity