Former model, film and TV actor Kaushal Manda took social media by storm when he was in the Bigg Boss house. He eventually won the Bigg Boss title and the prize money of Rs 50 lakhs, which he donated for the welfare of the people suffering from cancer.
Kaushal is now a big star and also has a strong fan base in the form of Kaushal Army. In a latest interview, Kaushal opened up about his future plans and revealed his wish to become a hero. “I stopped doing films after Mr Perfect. Now, I am on the lookout for lead roles so that I can prove my worth as an actor. I am open to strong negative roles too, like what Arvind Swamy did in Dhruva,” said Kaushal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID