Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who died by suicide on June 14 in Mumbai, is being honoured, posthumously, in his hometown, Purnea in Bihar. The city mayor, Savita Devi, has announced that a prominent road is going to be named after Sushant Singh Rajput in the town, much to the delight of his fans. That’s not all. The municipal authorities have renamed another junction in the town as Sushant Singh Rajput Chowk.
Following his death in June, the police officials have been recording statements from scores of friends and acquaintances to find out the reasons that lead to his sudden demise. While the mystery surrounding the incident continues to hog limelight, all eyes are on Sushant Singh Rajput’s final film, Dil Bechara which is slated for release on Hotstar on July 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?