Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who died by suicide on June 14 in Mumbai, is being honoured, posthumously, in his hometown, Purnea in Bihar. The city mayor, Savita Devi, has announced that a prominent road is going to be named after Sushant Singh Rajput in the town, much to the delight of his fans. That’s not all. The municipal authorities have renamed another junction in the town as Sushant Singh Rajput Chowk.
Following his death in June, the police officials have been recording statements from scores of friends and acquaintances to find out the reasons that lead to his sudden demise. While the mystery surrounding the incident continues to hog limelight, all eyes are on Sushant Singh Rajput’s final film, Dil Bechara which is slated for release on Hotstar on July 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?