Chevella Ravi, who is popularly known as Bithiri Sathi, is all set to play a full-length role in the upcoming Teja’s directorial, Sita, starring Bellamkonda Srinivas and Kajal in the lead roles. The makers have locked May 24 for the film’s release.
Sathi, who appeared in movies like Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Paper Boy, and Seema Sastry, will be playing the role of hero’s friend in Sita. Sonu Sood will be playing an antagonist role, while Paayal Rajput will be seen in a special song. Anil Sunkara has bankrolled the movie under AK Entertainments banner and Anup Rubens is composing music.
On the other hand, the comedian is also playing the lead role in and as Tupaki Ramudu, alongside actor Priya. The movie, which is set in a village backdrop, is directed by Bathukamma fame Prabhakar and MLA Rasamayi Balakishan is the producer. The film has wrapped up its shooting and is ready for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas