At a time when producers and distributors are facing a severe crisis due to political agitations, today’s heinous act comes as a knockout punch.
A producer invests crores of rupees in a movie, often staking everything he/she has for the film. It is one thing if the movie does not do well at the Box Office. But to be denied a fair chance by pirates, even before the film has released, is something that should be treated as a serious offense that merits no leniency.
The livelihood of many people is at stake. Before resorting to such cowardly acts, perpetrators must realise that they are knocking the food out of many plates.
Now is the time for fans of all heroes to put aside differences. It happened to BVSN Prasad garu and Pawan Kalyan today. It could happen to anyone tomorrow. Act against piracy. Report any links to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . If you come across any CD shops selling the pirated CD’s, please contact local police officials.
Let us support Mr. BVSN Prasad in these dark moments. Kill Piracy. Save TFI.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating