Released on August 15, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam has turned out to be a huge blockbuster both in India and overseas. In the US, the film has just entered the rare $2 million club. This is Vijay Deverakonda’s first $2 million movie in the US.
Until Friday, Geetha Govindam grossed $1,861,134. On Saturday, until 11 pm EST, the film has grossed $139K from 125 locations across America, taking its latest total to over $2 million. The film will now set its eyes on Mahanati’s lifetime collections $2.58M to become Tollywood’s all-time 6th highest grosser.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food