Released on August 15, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam has turned out to be a huge blockbuster both in India and overseas. In the US, the film has just entered the rare $2 million club. This is Vijay Deverakonda’s first $2 million movie in the US.
Until Friday, Geetha Govindam grossed $1,861,134. On Saturday, until 11 pm EST, the film has grossed $139K from 125 locations across America, taking its latest total to over $2 million. The film will now set its eyes on Mahanati’s lifetime collections $2.58M to become Tollywood’s all-time 6th highest grosser.
Articles that might interest you:
- The world of #NC19 on Chay’s birthday
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser