Released on August 15, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam has turned out to be a huge blockbuster both in India and overseas. In the US, the film has just entered the rare $2 million club. This is Vijay Deverakonda’s first $2 million movie in the US.
Until Friday, Geetha Govindam grossed $1,861,134. On Saturday, until 11 pm EST, the film has grossed $139K from 125 locations across America, taking its latest total to over $2 million. The film will now set its eyes on Mahanati’s lifetime collections $2.58M to become Tollywood’s all-time 6th highest grosser.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar