In its sensational run, Rangasthalam collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise. Rangasthalam is the only film to have stepped into the rare $3 million club in the US. The film is a memorable chapter in Ram Charan’s acting career.
Samantha played Ramalakshmi in the movie, which also had Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu and Anasuya in pivotal roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolled the movie and DSP scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team