In its sensational run, Rangasthalam collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise. Rangasthalam is the only film to have stepped into the rare $3 million club in the US. The film is a memorable chapter in Ram Charan’s acting career.
Samantha played Ramalakshmi in the movie, which also had Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu and Anasuya in pivotal roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolled the movie and DSP scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?
- An unusual fight between two young heroes
- Kamal Haasan to undergo surgery