In its sensational run, Rangasthalam collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise. Rangasthalam is the only film to have stepped into the rare $3 million club in the US. The film is a memorable chapter in Ram Charan’s acting career.
Samantha played Ramalakshmi in the movie, which also had Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu and Anasuya in pivotal roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolled the movie and DSP scored the music.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019