In its sensational run, Rangasthalam collected over Rs 120 crore share worldwide and ended up as the all-time third highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise. Rangasthalam is the only film to have stepped into the rare $3 million club in the US. The film is a memorable chapter in Ram Charan’s acting career.
Samantha played Ramalakshmi in the movie, which also had Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu and Anasuya in pivotal roles. Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolled the movie and DSP scored the music.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?