Director Bobby has bagged a big opportunity to helm his favorite hero Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next project. The film has been in the news for almost two years and it is finally into its pre-production phase. Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Bobby revealed the main inspiration for penning the story for Chiranjeevi’s film.
“The bond between a star and his fan is the main inspiration for the film’s story. To be precise, Chiranjeevi garu is the inspiration for this story. For a long time, I have been planning some terrific fan moments and hero’s introduction scenes, and I have incorporated them in this story. Fans will witness vintage massy Chiru from movies like Gang Leader, Rowdy Alludu and Gharana Mogudu in my film,” Bobby revealed, further saying that he has worked quite hard for 2 years to pen the script.
The Chiranjeevi-Bobby film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is rumored to have been approached to play the female lead in this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?