Director Bobby has bagged a big opportunity to helm his favorite hero Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next project. The film has been in the news for almost two years and it is finally into its pre-production phase. Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Bobby revealed the main inspiration for penning the story for Chiranjeevi’s film.
“The bond between a star and his fan is the main inspiration for the film’s story. To be precise, Chiranjeevi garu is the inspiration for this story. For a long time, I have been planning some terrific fan moments and hero’s introduction scenes, and I have incorporated them in this story. Fans will witness vintage massy Chiru from movies like Gang Leader, Rowdy Alludu and Gharana Mogudu in my film,” Bobby revealed, further saying that he has worked quite hard for 2 years to pen the script.
The Chiranjeevi-Bobby film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is rumored to have been approached to play the female lead in this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed