Things have changed rapidly in the way films are being made in India. Some of the boldest content is coming out with each passing day and the audience seems to have taken a liking towards it.
The latest Netflix original, Sacred Games is all over the news for the bold and intimate scenes between Nawazuddin Siddique and Rajshri Deshpande. Discussions are on as to how such bold scenes are being approved but seeing the craze of this series, one can understand that audience is liking this sort of bold content.
Our Tollywood is also not behind as films with bold content have become quite popular nowadays. Arjun Reddy started the trend last year as the simple love story was showcased in a very bold manner. Be it the lovemaking scenes or the lip kisses shown were completely new for Telugu audience but clicked well for the film.
Same has happened with the recent hit RX100 as well. Some of the steamy scenes coupled with good narration has become the talk of the town. All this proves that the audience has matured completely and are interested to see bold content even in regular films if shown in a classy manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states