Shraddha Kapoor is all set to make her Tollywood debut in Prabhas’ upcoming multi-lingual film Saaho. Directed by Sujeeth, the film is being bankrolled by UV Creations and it’s going to be the second most expensive film in Prabhas’ career after Baahubali.
Interestingly, Shraddha is said to be playing dual roles in the film. While she’ll be seen in an action-packed role in one character, the other role is that of a village belle who hails from Rayalaseema. It’s a bold move for a debut film in Telugu; however, given her transformation to play a lady don in her upcoming film Haseena Parkar, it wouldn’t be surprising if Shraddha Kapoor pulls her dual roles in Saaho in style.
The film was recently shot in Hyderabad and the team will head to Dubai later this year for an extensive schedule.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut